This article explains the features and navigation of Analytics on Cyrano’s Iphone/Android app.
Where to find Analytics
Open the Cyrano App> tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen> tap the settings tab towards the bottom of the navigation menu> Once in settings, tap the Analytics tab. From here you will be able to view the analytical data of your programs. (for more information on programs, see Your Programs)
Information found in Analytics
Analytics provides specific information on the usage habits and actions of both the publisher of a program as well as the receivers of that program.
- Use the “date range drop down menu” to see the interactive habits of users over a specific period of time
- Click the then “download CSV” to save the analytics data for sharing or printing
- Tap the menu in the top left corner of the screen to switch between analytics on programs exclusively sent out by you or programs sent out by your organization
- Listed under “Overview” are the number of programs you have shared in that time range, the number of times that program was viewed, and the number of times a program has been watched more than 50% of its duration. For more information on these fields, tap the to the right of the field titles
- The percentages shown under these numbers indicate the change in the actions within the set date range and the previous date range of that duration
- All of the programs you have shared within the selected date range will appear under “Individual shares” with the date shared, author, recipients, number of views, publish date, and the date/time of the last view
- The High ENG% shows the amount of the video message that was viewed by the recipient