This article explains the details of subscribing to and using Cyrano’s Discover Channels for web.
What are Channels?
Channels are platforms for members of Cyrano to share recorded programs that fit a specific category or purpose. (for information on programs, see Your Programs). You can also visit our Channels article.
How can I Discover Channels?
To access Discover Channels, click the Home tab on the left side of the screen then click the icon to the right of “Discover Channels”. From here, you can browse channels as well as subscribe or unsubscribe to channels:
- There are three filters options for displaying the possible channels for subscription: All Channels (displays all channels available for subscription), Subscribed Channels (displays all channels you have subscribed to), and Unsubscribed Channels (displays all channels you have not chosen to subscribe to
- To subscribe to a channel, click the unsubscribe icon under the channel’s thumbnail
- To unsubscribe from a channel, simply click the green subscribed icon underneath the channel thumbnail
- Find the desired channel that you would like to receive videos from by searching for keywords in the search bar at the top.
- Once you have subscribed to a channel, all videos posted to that channel will appear in your inbox
If this article did not fully answer any questions you have, please email us at email@example.com with your name, organization, and question. We will answer your question(s) as soon as possible and update this page to better help answer future questions.