If you are experiencing issues such as a button is clicking/working or the page is acting strange here are a few steps you can take.
- Refresh/Reload the page and see if the issue is fixed.
- If you are on a page that involves filling out information such as a profile or program, make sure all the mandatory fields are filled out. You should receive a notification that a necessary field is missing if this is the case.
- If the problem still persists, log out of Cyrano and log back in.
- If none of these solutions work and you are on the mobile app, delete and re-download the app again. Make sure and try all other possible solutions before doing this.
- If that does not work, pleas email email@example.com
How do I add new channels?
For information on adding new channels, see the Creating/Editing Channels section of our Channels article.
How do I add new users?
How do I create contact lists?
For information on how to create a contact list, see the Create/Edit Lists section of our Contact Lists article.
How do I reset my password?
To change your password, go to the Cyrano homepage and click on Profile located in the bottom left corner of the screen. Once you are in the Personal Profile menu, select Change Password . Enter your current password and your new password and click “Change Password”
I didn’t receive an email I was supposed to.
If you were expecting to receive an email and you cannot find it here are a few things that you can try to fix the problem.
- Make sure the “Share to External Emails” box has been checked
- Make sure the email is not going to your spam folder.
- Also see out Add Cyrano to your Safe Sender list article
Clearing your cache
If you are experiencing any of the following, clearing your cache may help fix it:
- Loading Issues
- Broken Buttons (not working, not clicking, etc.)
- Login Issues
- Unseen Bugs
Depending on the type of computer you are using you can clear your cache in a few ways:
- Windows: Press CTRL + FN + F5
- Mac: Press CMD + Shift + R
For more useful information on clearing your cache, click here