This article explains the steps to take in order to create your very own “Breaking News” program from the Cyrano mobile app that you can send out within your organization.
How to create a “Breaking News” program
- From your Cyrano mobile app, tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- At the bottom of the Navigation Menu, select the Quick Record
- Record your breaking news message
- Tap “Program Publishing Templates”
- Select your organization’s unique “Breaking News” template (“Organization Name” Breaking News) and select “Done”
- Tap “ Program” in the top right hand corner
- On the next screen you can edit the program name (E-mail subject) and description (E-mail body)
- If you want to publish your program right then, tap “Publish”
- If you want to publish your program at a later time and/or date, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select “Advanced Settings”
- On the next screen you can choose the specific time and date for your program to go live
If this article did not fully answer any questions you have, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization, and question. We will answer your question(s) as soon as possible and update this page to better help answer future questions.