This article explains how to utilize Templates on the Cyrano website.
What are Templates?
Templates are a way to streamline the content creation process when you find yourself sending similar videos to the same people over and over again. A template will allow you to create the framework of a program that you can then use to expedite later program creation (for more information on programs, see Programs). If a program is a television show then think of the template as the film set.
On Cyrano’s webpage, access templates created by you and others by navigating to the Create tab on the left side of your screen. There you will see the tab labeled Templates . Click on this to access and navigate through the available templates and create new ones.
Creating and editing templates is very similar to creating a program (for more information on programs, see Programs).
- Click the Templates button in the upper right hand corner of your screen to create a new template. To edit an existing template, click the icon to the left of the template you wish to edit.
- In the Intro tab you may name your template, upload a thumbnail, write a script, and give a description.
- Next select a pre-clip and post-clip. These will come before and after the recorded video that will be used in the program.
- After the clips are selected you may preview your template.
- Finally, under the finalize tab you may select the contacts and users that will be inherited by the program that is utilizing this template.
If this article did not fully answer any questions you have, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization, and question. We will answer your question(s) as soon as possible and update this page to better help answer future questions.