This article explains the purpose and usage for the items found under Your Clips for Iphone / Android.
What are Clips?
Clips are raw recorded video messages that can become the main content of a completed program (see Your Programs for more details).
Access Your Clips
Open CyranoApp > tap the menu in the top left corner of the screen > tap Your Clips. Here you will find a list of clips you have recorded.
- Underneath the name of your clip there will be small text that either reads “live” (indicating the clip is currently being used in a live program) or “Available” (indicating that the clip is ready to be used in new programs)
- Swipe left on a clip to begin the process of editing into a program (if you decide not to convert to a program after already hitting “edit,” simply tap the “save clip” icon in the top right corner of the video).
Steps to create a new clip:
- Tap the in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Record your desired content and then you will automatically be brought to the “Clip Preview” Screen. (for more information on recording videos, see Creating Content)
- Tap the scissors icon to edit the length of your clip, name your clip by editing the text right below the video content, and select a template to be used when the clip becomes a program.
- Begin creating a program from that clip instantly by tapping “publish” in the top right corner or save clip for later by tapping “save clip”