Programs are This article explains the purpose and usage for the items found under Your Programs for Iphone / Android. For information on Programs and how to navigate the Cyrano website Programs grid, see our Programs article
What are Programs?
Programs are completed works that are ready to be sent out or have been sent out. They consist of a thumbnail which viewers can visually distinguish the video by, the recorded media, and any desired subtext. (see Your Media for more details)
Access your Programs
Open the Cyrano mobile app and tap the menu in the top left corner of the screen. Then tap Your Programs .
- The filter in the top right corner of the screen allows you to sort which programs show up in Your Programs by selecting the channel or channels used to publish those programs.
- Notice any programs that have been recently sent out will have small text under the program name that reads “Live.” This indicates that the program is currently able to be seen by your desired viewers in their Cyrano or email inboxes.
- Any programs that are complete but have not been sent out will have text under the program name that reads “Draft”
- The dates next to each program’s thumbnail indicate how long the video will be live for (each video remains live and able to be watched for six months)
In addition to containing an archive of completed programs, Your Programs also features the ability to edit and prepare recorded media in order to send them out. For even more ways to create a program through the mobile app, see our Quick Record article. We highly recommend recording content using the mobile app to help ensure the highest quality video.
- Click the in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Select the media or medias desired to make up your completed video message. Media is separated into two categories to choose from: Your Media (media you have personally recorded and/or uploaded) and All Media (any media available for use recorded and or uploaded by a member of your company).
- Once you have selected your media(s), tap “templates” in the top right corner of the screen and select your desired template. Click next in the top right corner of the screen to proceed to the final creation steps.
- The selected template will have a preset message subject and description, however you may edit those if desired. The selected template will also inherit the recipients of the video message.
- If you wish to publish your video message to additional channels or contacts outside of those inherited from your template, you may add those recipients by tapping the fields on the create program page.
- In advanced settings, you may choose a date and time for the video to become available for viewing as well as a date for the video to become unavailable for viewing (if not indicated, the video will be sent out immediately and become unavailable six months from the publishing date).
- Once your program consists of all desired aspects, tap Publish in the top right corner for your completed program to go live.
- Make the program unavailable for viewing at any time simply by swiping left on the program and tapping delete.
If this article did not fully answer any questions you have, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organization, and question. We will answer your question(s) as soon as possible and update this page to better help answer future questions.